Wednesday 16 February 2011

Nacho's going home today


Nacho goes home today so I should be able to do some crafting. It's surprising what you can't do when you've got a six month puppy to look after but he's been a joy. I'll miss him when my son comes home and takes him back.
I've won a 'blinkie' from Funky Hands for entering their challenge which is great but if I'm honest, I don't know what it is or what to do with it! Hopefully it will be another thing I'll learn about blogging.
I thought I'd post my Christmas card for this year. I usually make about 80 handmade cards and like to design one which goes to about 70 of my friends and family. Then I design one for Mum, Mother in law, daughter and son etc. This design was from Polka Doodles paper boutique. I must say it went down well. Everyone seemed to like it.

No comments: