Monday 6 August 2012

Monday 6th August 2012

Good morning

I've had a busy few days and wanted to put another card into Funky Hand challenge. I didn't read it properly and put an 'image' on the previous one. Sorry about that!

This one is similar but different (if you know what I mean) I've used the Wishes & Kisses CD and the 'Hey Baby Boy' set of papers. I've made a border with two of the papers (using a Martha Stewart border) and punched a few butterflies out of a darker paper. I like to think any babies born this year will feel special as 2012 has been so memorable. I've cut two hearts using my big shot and two dies.


I don't have any weddings to do at the moment so hopefully I'll try my hand at a few challenge.

Thanks for looking x



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your card is lovely Lynne, so cute.Thanks for joining in with us over at Get Funky.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Anice said...

Fab card Lynne. Thanks for taking the time to join in with this months Get Funky Challenge. We love to see your cards.
Anice xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lynne. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this month. :)

PS I like the pink one too :)