Friday 18 July 2008

Friday 18th July

I'm still trying to find some inspiration to make children's cards. I start off with good intentions and the next thing I know I've made a couple of girly cards again. I'll have to put away all my fav stuff and dig out the stamps I never use and make myself come up with something. I think it's because all the cards I've made before for children I've made for them personally where as I'm trying to make cards now for strangers (as it were). I think that's the big difference when you decide to try and sell your cards. You have to cater for strangers. I usually like to know what that person is into to make the card special but this way I have to make generic cards that will hopefully catch someones eye and mean something to them without me knowing them! Can you see where I'm coming from?

No comments: