Friday 27 July 2012

Friday 27th July 2012

Good morning all

Olympics day at last. Really looking forward to the opening ceremony tonight. I'm sure it's going to be fab and make us all really proud.

Thought I'd enter todays card into the Funky Hand challenge as I've made a card for a new baby girl and as it's such a special year I chose 2012 to show prominently on the card.





I used Happy, Happy Birthday CD and the 'Birthday Gal' set of papers for the background, Craft the Year Away for the digi image and Wishes and Kisses for the flower template. I punched two butterflies using a Lakeland punch from way back when and just a bit of faux stitches. This could easily be made for a boy or  could be personalised to make it a little bit more special.

On my quest to try and gain some fitness using a pedometer...the second one is as poor as the first. If anyone knows of a decent pedometer I can buy please let me know. All I want is to count my steps every day and then try and increase them but finding a pedometer that works is not easy. After a 30 minute walk (slow) and all day back and for up and down stairs and just general stuff I'd done 427 steps!!!! Surely that can't be right? If it is, no wonder I'm having difficulty.

This time tomorrow I hope I can report a fab opening ceremony. Thanks for looking x





4 comments:

Anice said...

Wow! How many bits from different CDs have you been able to use on this wonderful card? Thank you so much for joining in with this months Get Funky Challenge.
Anice xx

Debbie said...

What a super card Lynne.You've really shown how the cd's work together beautifully.Love it.Thanks for joining in with us over at Get Funky.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Lynne said...

ooops, sorry. I used an image on my card and didn't read the challenge properly. I'll have another go next week. Lynne

Loopylou. said...

oh lynne, its still beautiful even if you did use an image, just beautiful hun
Thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xx