Monday 23 July 2012

Monday 23 July 012

Good morning, I've not blogged for a long time as you can probably see. I'm going to try again to keep up to date in 'blogland' and see how I get on.

I'll post the card I made my daughter for her birthday. She loved it and I've used this template from Funky Hand a few times. The top one is for my daughter and then I made a similar one for a friend.

I'm going to use this blog to record my personal journey of trying to increase my mobility so bear with me. My first day (and a half) is 4746 steps. I'm going to try and post every day and see if by posting it every day it will have two results. One being I'll keep my blog up to date with my card making and two, allow me to look back at how my walking is going. I have to increase my mobility to get back some freedom in my day to day life.

See you tomorrow :)

No comments: